3M N95 Face Mask 1860S
3M is the leading manufacturer of NIOSH-approved N95 respirator face masks, and DEFEN95 offers three different 3M N95 respirators.
The 1860S particulate respirator was made specifically for medical and healthcare workers, and it is also considered a surgical mask.
- FDA cleared for use as surgical mask
- Helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles
- Splash and fluid resistant (including blood and other infectious material)
This healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- NIOSH approved N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Collapse resistant design
- Braided headbands
- Cushioning nose foam
- Lightweight design for comfortable wear